Cake Stuff Casino
Our Cake International weekend SALE has now ended, but look out for our 'Pink Thursday' SPECIAL OFFER coming soon! Register as a Cake Stuff customer and sign up for our newsletter at the following page to be the first to hear about it . . . www.cake-stuff.com/register
Cake Stuff Casino Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting the Cake Stuff Casino at Cake International Birmingham. Everything you need to know about our Cake International weekend SALE and using the discount code can be found in the information below so please read it carefully.
The Cake Stuff Customer Service team will all be away at Cake International all weekend so will NOT be able to reply to any enquiries about the SALE or the discount code:
- One playing card will be issued per visitor per day.
- Playing cards are issued subject to availability.
- The winning cards and prizes are as follows:
- Any number 2 - 10 (any suit) will WIN a Cake Stuff discount code - the discount code and value of discount will be shown on your card.
- Jack (any suit) will WIN a 1kg tub of Eleganza Modelling Paste.
- Red Queen (Hearts or Diamonds) will WIN a 2.5kg pack of Red Couture Sugarpaste.
- Black Queen (Clubs or Spades) will WIN a 2.5kg pack of Black Couture Sugarpaste.
- King (any suit) will WIN a bottle of Prosecco (over 18's only) - you may be required to show photo ID.
- Ace (any suit) will win a Kenwood mixer - the mixer supplied will be a Kenwood kMix KMX754 Stand Mixer in white colour.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at the Cake Stuff Casino stand (stand E27)
- You must log in to your existing account or register a new account on the Cake Stuff website before using the discount code.
- Discount code must be entered at checkout as discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Discount code can be used once per customer and not in conjunction with any other discount code, so make sure you've ordered everything you want before completing checkout.
- Discount is over-and-above any other special prices, clearance offers, Trade & Wholesale discounts.
- Discount code valid between 9am (GMT) Friday 1st November 2019 until midnight (GMT) Monday 4th November 2019.
- All items subject to availability - discount only applies to items in stock when completing checkout.
- Free delivery for UK mainland orders of £75 or more after discount has been applied.
- Express Shipping option may not be available due to volume of orders being received - please note delivery timescale shown at checkout.
- The winner of the Kenwood food mixer will be chosen at random from all orders placed using the discount code up until midnight on Monday 4th November 2019.
- The winner will be contacted directly by telephone or email and will be announced on the Cake Stuff Facebook page on Wednesday 6th November 2019.
- There is no cash, credit or other alternative to the prize offered.
- This competition may be entered by persons of 18 years or over who are resident in the UK, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, the Republic of Ireland or any other member country of the European Union.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition. To enter by post without having to purchase any products from the Cake Stuff website, please send a letter with your full name, address and telephone number to Cake International Competition, Cake Stuff Ltd, Milton Industrial Estate, Lesmahagow, ML11 0JN. Postal entries must reach us by Tuesday 5th November 2018. All entries will be treated equally.
- Standard Cake Stuff Terms & Conditions apply.
A few little things to note about our Cake International weekend sale . . .
no matter how much prior notice we give and how much information we provide, the excitement of a busy promotion like this can mean some customers may do everything a little too quickly, making mistakes in the process and then getting upset with us about it. It's a fun weekend - with the emphasis being on fun - so here's just a little extra guidance to help keep it that way . . .
- the website will be busy - very busy - so don't be surprised if it runs slow at times. The sale is running all weekend so there's no need to 'panic buy' first thing on Friday morning
- we have a lot of stock in both warehouses but we will sell out of some products, without a doubt . . . c'est la vie
- we cannot stress enough the importance of being logged in to your Cake Stuff account before adding products to your basket or attempting to use the discount code
- please remember that (as with any ecommerce website) simply putting a product in your basket does not mean it has been reserved for you. With thousands of customers visiting the site at the same time, hundreds of customers could all have the same product in their baskets - the stock is not reserved for you until you complete checkout on a first-come-first-served basis
- don't rush - you only have one chance to use the discount code, so make sure you've ordered everything you want - the system is completed automated and we cannot amend or add to any orders manually
- make sure your delivery address is correct (especially if you choose to pay by PayPal) and that you include a mobile number if at all possible - that way you'll receive text alerts from DPD with delivery updates
- we may have to temporarily remove the Express Shipping option over the weekend if the number of orders being received hits a certain level. This happens automatically to ensure that all the orders already in the queue are shipped on time.
- we have teams at both warehouses working all weekend picking and packing orders in strict date-time order to help ensure everything is delivered within the estimate shown at checkout, but please allow an extra day to be safe