It's time to VOTE!
We are absolutely delighted to announce that nominations are now open for the Cake Masters Magazine Awards 2021, so it’s time to get voting . . .
Here at Cake Stuff we’ve been working our socks off during the past 18 months to support our amazing customers as best we could in incredibly challenging circumstances.
We always aim to give our customers the best choice, best prices and best overall shopping experience possible, but lockdown brought challenges none of us could have imagined. We know just how tough it has been for many of you guys, but we got through this thing together.
So let’s join together and celebrate the best of our amazing cakey world – the artists who inspire us, the products that wow us and the suppliers who look after us.
The past 18 months have been a bit of a blur. We don’t like blowing our own trumpet, but here are just a few of the things we’ve achieved . . .
- We kept going – we stayed open – we took every precaution – we protected each other and we kept on delivering.
- We’ve expanded our range to over 11,000 cake decorating products, and it’s still growing every week!
- We’re delivering better and faster than ever, with new delivery options and lower delivery charges – no matter where in the UK you live.
- We’ve kept any price increases to an absolute minimum despite Brexit pressures, poor exchange rates and an international shortage of food-approved raw materials.
- We’ve introduced lots of new brands and helped develop some amazing new products.
- Personalised pricing for trade customers ensures they get the best possible prices for the products they use the most.
- Our email newsletters and social media pages keep you ahead of the crowd with the very latest news, products, exclusive promotions and competitions.
- Our website now attracts over 20,000 visitors every week.
- We take our environmental responsibilities seriously – we use the UK’s only carbon-neutral couriers, we use maize-based packing chips, our boxes are recycled and recyclable, and we’re working with several brands to reduce plastic within the industry.
- We take our social responsibilities seriously too and continue to support a range of good causes, including working with Mary’s Meals to provide over 212,000 meals for the world’s poorest children through sales of Couture.
As one of the event sponsors, we want to encourage all our customers to get involved again and to nominate those companies, products and individuals who you feel have really stood out over the past couple of years and who help keep the cake decorating world so creative and exciting.
You can vote in as many or as few categories as you want, so if you feel Cake Stuff have done a good job looking after you during the pandemic, please vote for us in the Best Retailer Award category.
You can also vote for Couture sugarpaste, or any of the thousands of other great products we stock in the Best Product Award category.
To nominate, just click here . . .