How can we help?
updated advice on contacting us re coronavirus
In line with the latest advice from the UK Government regarding pregnant women, we have made provision for most of our Customer Service team to work from home.
The months ahead are going to be extremely challenging but we will protect and support our colleagues to the very best of our ability. We will continue to answer as many phone calls as possible but would advise that all contact be made via the website Contact Forms or by email. Our colleagues working from home are in continual contact with the office and warehouses, and will be able to offer you the same fast, friendly help we are known for.
how can we help?
Cake Stuff is a completely on-line business.
We are a small, family business but we're lucky enough to have over 125,000 customers worldwide to look after. Please understand that although we have two phone lines in constant use, we could never deal with the volume of phone calls from so many customers in different time zones across the world, so we encourage most communication via our website. We're always happy to help and will respond as quickly as possible during business hours
Our phone number is +44 (0)1555 890111. If you hear a recorded message when you call, this means both lines are already in use - you're welcome to keep trying but in most cases it will be faster to use the Contact Us form.
Please also see message above re Coronavirus and our team working from home - please understand we will not be able to answer all phone calls
Please click on the link below that best describes how we can help . . .
- What delivery options do you offer?
- I want to know which brand is best
- I want to know if you stock a particular product
- I have a question about ingredients / best before dates
- I want to check how many of a product you have in stock
- I want to know when a product will be back in stock
- Why do you display products that are not in stock?
- I want to suggest a product you should stock
Placing an order
- How can I track my order?
- My order history
- I have a problem with an edible product that's part of my order
- There's an item missing from my order / I've only received part of my order
- There's an incorrect item in my order
- There's a damaged item in my order
- Can I change my delivery address?
- I have placed a duplicate order by mistake
- Can I change or add to my order?
- What does 'order status' mean?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Standard delivery (UK mainland)
- My delivery has not arrived at the time DPD advised
- Where is my delivery?
- How can I manage my delivery?
- Can I arrange delivery for a Saturday or Sunday?
- I have chosen the wrong delivery address
- Can I upgrade to a faster delivery option?
- UK non-mainland delivery
- UK mainland - remote areas delivery
- Saturday & Sunday Express delivery (UK mainland)
- Express delivery (UK mainland)
- Priority delivery (UK mainland)
- I've only received part of my delivery