Standard Cake Boxes
- RRP: $4.53 £3.75 A$6.73 CA$6.05 €4.37
- Save: $0.30 £0.25 A$0.45 CA$0.40 €0.29
- RRP: $65.84 £54.50 A$97.75 CA$87.98 €63.45
- Save: $13.29 £11.00 A$19.73 CA$17.76 €12.81
- RRP: $77.92 £64.50 A$115.69 CA$104.12 €75.10
- Save: $30.15 £24.96 A$44.77 CA$40.29 €29.06
- RRP: $6.03 £4.99 A$8.95 CA$8.06 €5.81
- Save: $0.41 £0.34 A$0.61 CA$0.55 €0.40
- RRP: $10.86 £8.99 A$16.12 CA$14.51 €10.47
- Save: $0.97 £0.80 A$1.43 CA$1.29 €0.93
- RRP: $1.33 £1.10 A$1.97 CA$1.78 €1.28
- Save: $-0.02 £-0.02 A$-0.04 CA$-0.03 €-0.02
- RRP: $83.96 £69.50 A$124.66 CA$112.19 €80.92
- Save: $23.53 £19.48 A$34.94 CA$31.45 €22.68
- RRP: $12.07 £9.99 A$17.92 CA$16.13 €11.63
- Save: $2.17 £1.80 A$3.23 CA$2.91 €2.10
- RRP: $75.20 £62.25 A$111.65 CA$100.49 €72.48
- Save: $25.50 £21.11 A$37.86 CA$34.08 €24.58
Standard Cake Boxes
Cake Boxes are a true cake maker's "essential" . . .? professional presentation is important and good quality boxes always help the cake look great, are hygienic and help protect all your hard work from any mishaps.
Cake Stuff cake boxes are supplied flat as two-piece boxes (ie separate lids) as these are much stronger than the one-piece hinged boxes and are available to buy singly, in packs of 5 and in full boxes of 50 at amazing TRADE prices, and also available with cake boards.
Cake boxes are sprayed with a microscopically thin film of invisible, odourless and totally flavourless antiseptic wax which prevents any bacterial growth. This, combined with our own hygienic storage and handling, allows us to sell single cake boxes safely - simply wipe lightly before use.? Please note, however, that the wax marks easily so if two boxes, or a board and box, rub together you may see a little dark mark - this is purely the wax and not anything nastier
Some busier Cake Stuff trade customers prefer to buy box bases on their own - often because their cakes may have decoration on them which make them too tall to put a lid on the box.? Box bases are available in full packs only at a discounted price.
Cake Stuff also stock HEAVY DUTY cake transportation boxes . . . heavy gauge card boxes with a clever design, where the sides fold down and the cake can be slid out on a card "insert".? Not exactly cheap, but they're a great little investment as they can be used over and over again - just don't leave them with your customers by mistake(!).
Cake Stuff also stock STACKABLE cake transportation boxes for tiered (stacked) and larger celebration cakes.? Each 16" high box contains a clever insert to hold the cake safely away from the sides of the box.? These boxes are supplied with square and round inserts.? Great value!
Cake Stuff source all our cake boxes from the UK's top manufacturers... we do not import cheap cake boxes.?? Our cake boxes are manufactured to British Standards in fully licensed, hygienic UK factories and are cut from white poly-coated food-approved board.? Please note, however, that due to the nature of manufacture occasionally the shade of lids and bases may vary slightly and sometimes even the texture of card can vary.
A great little item to add is a set of Cake Box Corner Extensions, which fit in the corners of the cake box and lift the lid to approximately 12" . . . fantastic for taller cakes or for cakes with sugar flowers etc and a fraction of the price of buying an extra-tall cake box.
The price of paper / card has increased dramatically in the past year but we've held prices as low as we possibly can.