single white LED light kit for cakes
- our new LED cake lighting kits are causing a bit of a storm, and no wonder . . .
- professionally assembled kits specifically designed to be used for cakes
- 100's of uses . . . use for car lights, robots, cartoon character, light up eyes, Star Wars & space ships, Frozen cakes etc or to give an eye-catching highlight to any celebration cake
- this particular set includes: 1 x 3mm white diffused LED light, 1 x 500mm lead with plug which fits the 6v battery box, 50mm Velcro and drinking straw
- the diffused LED gives a constant light - it doesn't flash - white flashing led kit also available
- we've added a couple of (we think) clever little features to give you best quality and value . . .
- the drinking straw can be used to create a tunnel through the cake
- use a larger drinking straw or large Poly-Dowel to create a longer tunnel if required
- the lead is fitted with a mini plug, so you can plug in different coloured LED's (we'll sell these separately quite soon) without having to buy a complete new kit
- we've gone for more expensive, high quality Light Emitting Diodes remain cool and will not affect the cake or icing - they are NOT like mini light bulbs or Christmas tree bulbs seen on some other websites
- there's nothing technical or complicated about using these kits - simply choose the LED / LEDs you want to use and connect to the batter box using the little plugs already fitted - takes seconds!
- all LED's are made by the one manufacturer with superior chips to ensure top performance
- not the cheapest LED lamps available but by far the best we've found for cake decorators
- all LED lights are RoHS compliant - as required by UK Government legislation
- LED lamps are super strong and almost indestructible at this size - they are VERY safe*
- battery box requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- *SAFETY - the next couple of points may seem obvious but we still need to point them out ...
- please remove any leads, straws and LEDs from the cake prior to cutting - an LED could pose a choking hazard to younger children
- the battery box should be kept outside the cake - we've made the leads long enough that you will probably be able to hide it using the Velcro supplied
- if you cut through a lead by mistake don't panic - it's only 6V from batteries so completely safe
- do not bake with LED's or other components in place - add only after baking
- wipe clean after use - do not immerse in water
- we have a few other kits with 1, 2 and 4 led lights so have a browse before ordering!
- kits are made in the UK especially for Cake Stuff
- see our range of cake toppers & decorations
- see our full range of cake decorating equipment
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day if ordered by 2pm)
|Lightweight orders up to approx 2kg
£1.95 - £4.95
FREE over £75
Heavier orders up to
(small additional charge over 20kg)
FREE over £75
|We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 1st class mail within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by APC Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped Royal Mail 1st class Signed For although we will ship by APC Overnight couriers where possible, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express delivery option available at checkout
• orders to customers outwith the UK are normally shipped Air Mail
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped outside the UK
• retail customers can return unopened, unused, non-edible products for refund
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details