3D High Heel Shoes sugarcraft cutter, former & mould set
This (and the Cowboy Boot kit) are our new favourite toys - the quality is FANTASTIC . . .
- create highly detailed and stunningly accurate stilleto style high heels cake toppers
- from our friends Cake Structure across the pond in Michigan, USA
- the real value in this item lies in the exceptionally well designed and engineered parts - this is what gives the finished model it's amazingly accurate and neat appearance
- our customers tell us this is better quality than the Lisa Mansour / New York Cake kit you may see elsewhere and it includes a metal sole cutter which is not included with the Lisa Mansour kit
- use the templates provided to cut out shaped sugarpaste pieces - a PME cutting wheel or craft knife is ideal
- the shape of the former matches perfectly with the drying ramp and this is what makes Cake Structure so much better than cheaper brands - the sole of the stiletto dries to the exact shape and angle required
- use the heel mold to create the heel which, again, is the perfect shape and height to match the sole - a very sexy 5" high
- if you want, run a PME quilting wheel around joins to look like stitching in the leather - although the girls here at Cake Stuff tell me you would never see stitching on a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes !?!?!
- busy cake makers can use the new Fondant Dryer to dramatically reduce drying time
- different templates allow you to create various toe and heel strap designs
- PLEASE NOTE the toe former may seem slightly too large but this is deliberate - after using the sole cutter, you may need to either gently stretch the cutter to widen it or gently roll out the paste very slightly to make the sole a tiny bit wider - this will accommodate the toe former. We acknowledge that it's not obvious when you watch the video and we have brought this to the manufacturers' attention - we think the tooling for the sole cutter has been replaced during the past couple of years and this has resulted in the cutter being very slightly narrower than before
- finished shoe is approx life size US size 7 - UK size 4.5 to 5
- not cheap, we realise, but think of as an investment - you'll be able to make hundreds of cake tops with this kit - each one selling for £10, £25, £50???
- look on Facebook etc and you'll see hundreds of cake makers selling cakes on the strength of these fabulous cake toppers
- as rare as hens' teeth in the UK and as official Scottish Cake Structure distributors, we are absolutely delighted to be able to offer these to our customers
- watch the video for a great overview
- Cake Stuff customer TIPS: for heel use gum paste / place in freezer for 15 minutes as it makes it easier to release
High Heel Shoe kit includes . . .
- metal sole shaped cutter
- top quality food-approved silicone heel mould
- patented design high heel shoe polystyrene drying ramp
- plastic toe strap former
- heel strap former
- detailed instructions
- 4 cut-out templates to create heel strap and 3 different toe straps
- seriously limited stock - produced in small quantities so each shipment from the USA sells almost instantly
- replacement & additional parts available too
- gorgeously retail gift boxed with detailed instructions - looks like a pair of very expensive heels!
- makes a fantastic gift for any cake decorator
- see our full range of icing cutters
- see our full range of cake decorating equipment
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day if ordered by 2pm)
|Lightweight orders up to approx 2kg
£1.95 - £4.95
FREE over £75
Heavier orders up to
(small additional charge over 20kg)
FREE over £75
|We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 1st class mail within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by APC Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped Royal Mail 1st class Signed For although we will ship by APC Overnight couriers where possible, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express delivery option available at checkout
• orders to customers outwith the UK are normally shipped Air Mail
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped outside the UK
• retail customers can return unopened, unused, non-edible products for refund
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details