Celebrate With Cupcakes - Lindy Smith
- Lindy Smith - one of Cake Stuff's trading partners is a cake maker and sugarcraft legend, and has written and published a lovely little range of books for cake makers and sugarcraft fans alike
- Lindy's books are not easy to find (and certainly not in the bargain section of high street shops!) so we're delighted to offer them to Cake Stuff customers at less than RRP
- a collection of Lindy's previous work this beautiful, and informative, book focuses on the cupcake Lindy Smith style!
- taken from her Party Animal Cakes, Celebrate With A Cake and Storybook Cakes books, be inspired by 30 creative cupcake designs for every occasion - from Weddings to children's parties, Valentines to Halloween there is a cupcake for everyone. Use Lindy's expert sugarcrafting tips and techniques, presented in easy-to-follow step by step format, to achieve professional looking cupcakes every time.
- Lindy writes: "Cupcakes, what could be a better cake to bake? Lots of flavours to try, quick to bake, easy to ice and such a treat to eat. Cupcakes, or fairy cakes as they were known during my childhood, first became popular over 200 years ago as afternoon tea became fashionable and delicacy and refinement were the order of the day. Today cupcakes are enjoying a well deserved resurgence in their popularity. But no longer are they just small light tasty sponge cakes, they have been reinvented with a myriad of flavours toppings, icings and eye catching decorations. The cupcakes in this book are all taken from three of my previous titles. Each cupcake is decorated to compliment larger cakes from these books, so all are relatively easy to recreate. Simply choose a recipe to bake, a topping to add flavour and then design to add a the final pizzazz. I adore baking and decorating cupcakes and I hope that by using this book you will also fall in love, if you haven’t already, with baking these small edible treats. Try experimenting with recipes then share your results with family and friends – what could be more satisfying?"
- large paperback 128 pages full colour
- approx 21.5cm x 27.5cm
- published by David & Charles 2012
- see our range of cake decorating books
- see our full range of books & gifts
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day if ordered by 2pm)
|Lightweight orders up to approx 2kg
£1.95 - £4.95
FREE over £75
Heavier orders up to
(small additional charge over 20kg)
FREE over £75
|We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 1st class mail within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by APC Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped Royal Mail 1st class Signed For although we will ship by APC Overnight couriers where possible, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express delivery option available at checkout
• orders to customers outwith the UK are normally shipped Air Mail
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped outside the UK
• retail customers can return unopened, unused, non-edible products for refund
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details