5kg / 11lb Cake Stuff Couture IVORY luxury sugarpaste ready to roll icing
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE - remember to stock up before the end of the year !!!
our normal price £14.95
launch price £12.50 until 31.12.16
NEW, IMPROVED COUTURE . . . re-developed and extensively trialled with the help of our customers over the past few months to make it even better
|UK Mainland Delivery Estimates|
(approx 3-4 working days)
(next working day if ordered by 2pm)
|Lightweight orders up to approx 2kg||
£1.95 - £4.95
FREE over £75
Heavier orders up to
(small additional charge over 20kg)
FREE over £75
|We do not charge any more for delivery to Scottish Highlands or rural / remote mainland addresses but please allow an extra couple of days for delivery.|
|Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands and BFPO addresses are all possible – a subsidised delivery charge will be shown at checkout. We will continue to work hard to find more cost effective delivery options for all our non-mainland customers.|
• smaller, light orders normally shipped 1st class mail within the UK
• larger, heavy orders shipped by APC Overnight couriers on UK mainland
• orders to customers in Northern Ireland, on Scottish islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel islands, other UK offshore islands or with a BFPO address are normally shipped Royal Mail 1st class Signed For although we will ship by APC Overnight couriers where possible, depending on total weight and value
• free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75
• Express delivery option available at checkout
• orders to customers outwith the UK are normally shipped Air Mail
• Air Mail restrictions mean items measuring over 10" / 25cm, weighing over 1.75kg, aerosols, flammable products, marzipan and some other items cannot be shipped outside the UK
• retail customers can return unopened, unused, non-edible products for refund
• please refer to our Delivery & Returns page for full details
Tried the free sample and liked it. Ordered a 5 kilo along with my cake boards, tried it and was instantly hooked. I ordered 60 kilos the same night.
I make around 30 cakes a week, I never leave reviews and I am not easily impressed. Trust me when I say that Couture is the best sugarpaste I have ever tried.
It can be a bit tougher to knead at first but I pop in the micro for 30 seconds and it helps warm it through (I always had to do this with Satin ice so its not unusual). My advice is stick with it as the extra effort is all worth it for the quality of finish this icing gives you.
It has completely changed the way I decorate cakes and looking back at old photos I am convinced my cakes now have a better finish with cleaner edges and smoother surfaces. I have virtually no waste as I never need to re cover a cake and I am saving a small fortune.
Whats not to love about this stuff?
Julie's Celebration Cakes
Just used this for the first time and I cannot describe how fantastic this paste is. It feels and works completely differently from any other that I have used before. It doesn't crack, holds well and isn't sticky like others. I am so impressed I've stocked up for the coming months- thanks Cake-Stuff for stocking such a fabulous product